Bangladesh Lions Foundation Scholarship Program 2015. Lions Foundation Provide Stipend for Bangladeshi Students. Only meritorious and Poor Talent Students Will get Lions Foundation Higher Education Stipend. Scholarship Application Submission Last Date 06 February, 2015.
Bangladesh Lions Foundation scholarship 2015 gives for application last date on next 6th February 2015. Mention that’s who were application last year, their must be application in this year. Other wise he or she missed the scholarship. Next 06th February 2015 must be reached the scholarship application to Bangladesh Lions Foundation address.
Eligible For Apply Lions Scholarship:
- Only Students of Engineering University, Medical College, Public University, Governments College and Agriculture University Can Apply For Lion Stipend 2015.
- Students Who have Eye Problem, They Can Also Apply For Stipend Lion Foundation
- Private University Students Can not Apply For Lion Scholarship
How To Apply lions Scholarship:
Eligible and Interested Candidates have to Apply on Plane Paper including Mothers Name, Fathers Name, Permanents and Present Address, SSC and HSC Result, Bank Account Number, Present University or College Name.
Necessary Documents For Apply:
- Certified Copy From Department Head or Principal
- SSC/HSC Result with Last Academic Result Certificate
- Financial Status of Parents from Chairman or Commissioner
Letter sending address:
Lion Asraful Habib Feroz
Bangladesh Lion Foundation
Bangladesh Lions Foundation Scholarship Result:
BLF Scholarship Selection and final Candidates list Will be Published Soon. Student’s academic mark sheet, transcript etc and results will most important for selection process for Stipend. When BLF Authority Completed Selection Process, Who are Eligible for Scholarship, they Will be published the Selection list on their website notice board. We Also Update Here About Scholarship Information and Result.
Like Our [su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/exambdsuggestion” size=”7″]Facebook Page[/su_button] to Get Update about Lion Stipend 2015.