JSC all Subject Suggestion Will be found Here. The Most Common Exclusive Suggestions For JSC Exam 2014.
JSC Exclusive Exam Suggestion For English 1st Papers
Read the text and answer questions 1, 2 and 3.
- Zara lives with her parents ………………….. start filling in the forms. [Source : Unit-1, Lesson-1(B)]
- The plane landed at Suvarnabhumi …………………. can house 5000 cars. [Source : Unit-1, Lesson-7(B)]
- Mita looked around ………………….uncle.” “Thank you, dad.” [Source : Unit-1, Lesson-8(B)]
- Ms Rehana, the English teacher…………………. and physical structure.” [Source : Unit-2, Lesson-1(A)]
- The word ‘hygiene’ means ………………….a healthy and happy life. [Source : Unit-3, Lesson-3 (A)]
- Mr Pronay Larma, the physical …………………. and discipline as well.” [Source : Unit-3, Lesson-6(B)]
- Ms Subarna Saha, the class …………………. in this activity at school. [Source : Unit-3, Lesson-8(B)]
- Shamima started to tell ………………….married off to Amirul Islam. [Source : Unit-5, Lesson-2(A)]
- At the farthest corner of ………………….signature all around in nature. [Source : Unit-5, Lesson-4 (A)]
- Once upon a time, a dove ………………….you think about me?” [Source : Unit-5, Lesson-5(A)]
- Nakshi kantha is a kind of …………………. Garos in Mymensingh. [Source : Unit-6, Lesson-3(B)]
- Thousands of years ago, the first pearl ………………….battles for good luck. [Source : Unit-7, Lesson-1(B)]
- A six-year-old boy from …………………. a claim on our website.” [Source : Unit-8, Lesson-1(B)]
- Rumi Akhter Rina, 13, is ………………….as a tiffin allowance. [Source : Unit-8, Lesson-5(B)]
- Human beings conquered ………………….after a major accident. [Source : Unit-9, Lesson-4(B)]
- Communication of ideas is ………………….paper has changed our life. [Source : Unit-9, Lesson-6(B)]
|06||Fill in the gaps with appropriate words. 1×5 = 5|
- Leading a punctual life is very (a)_____ for everyone. People who are not punctual (b)_____ problems not only for themselves but also for others as (c)_____ It is never good to keep people (d)_____ People who are untidy in their lifestyle are considered to be (e) _____ in their life.
Ans. (a) essential; (b) create; (c) well; (d) waiting; (e) undisciplined.
- Early rising (a) _____ getting up early in the morning. It is very good and important (b)_____ good health. (c)_____ early one can say one’s prayer to the Almighty. Early in the morning nature (d) _____ calm. Getting up early, we can inhale fresh oxygen. In the morning nature
(e) _____ with beautiful flowers.
Ans. (a) means; (b) for; (c) Rising; (d) remains; (e) adorns.
- In this life there are no gains without (a) _____ Life, indeed, would be (b) _____ if there are no difficulties. Games (c) _____ their zest if there is no (d) _____ and if the result is a fixed conclusion. Both the winner and the (e) _____ enjoy a game most if it is closely contested to the last.
Ans. (a) pains; (b) meaningless; (c) lose; (d) competition; (e) loser.
- Bangladesh is the most densely (a) _____ country in the (b) _____ Every year more than two million people are being added to our (c) _____ The problem is now out of (d) _____ But this can be checked if the government and the people are firmly determined to control birth and grow more (e) _____ at the same time.
Ans. (a) populated; (b) world; (c) population; (d) control; (e) food.
- Man has an (a) _____ thirst for knowledge. He is never (b) _____ with what he has known and seen. He wants to see and know (c) _____. This (d) _____ to know more, coupled with the indomitable spirit of adventure has inspired him to undertake and carry out dangerous tasks which eventually (e) _____ in epoch making discoveries.
Ans. (a) unquenchable; (b) satisfied; (c) the unknown; (d) curiosity; (e) resulted.
- Thomas Alva Edison was (a) _____ in 1847 in Ohio, America. As a little boy he was very (b) _____ He always wanted to know how things were (c) _____ Very early in life, he showed that he was full of curiosity, a quality which is so (d) _____ to inventors. In 1869, he went to New York where he (e) _____ for some time as a telephone operator.
Ans. (a) born; (b) inquisitive; (c) done; (d) important; (e) worked.
- Illiteracy is a curse. It is the root (a) _____ of ignorance which frustrates all development (b)_____ of the government and the community. No development efforts can (c) _____ unless illiteracy is eradicated. Eradication of illiteracy in a country like Bangladesh with so (d) _____ a population is undoubtedly a gigantic task. No individual, community or organization, not even the government is (e) _____ of solving this huge problem single-handed.
Ans. (a) cause; (b) work; (c) succeed; (d) large; (e) capable.
- A well (a) _____ of communication plays an important role in the (b) _____development of a country. Again this good communication system (c) _____ on the development of railway. In the early 19th century railway communication (d) _____ much. It played a vital role in (e) _____ goods and passengers.
Ans. (a) network; (b) economic; (c) depends; (d) developed; (e) carrying.
MD Anamul Hoqe saysMarch 23, 2015 at 4:42 PM
I Want JSC Suggestion (English 1st and 2nd paper). Would you mind to send me to my mail ID.
mauksud alli robrro saysApril 21, 2015 at 4:02 PM
English 2nd shot compostion sugation
Md. Wajed Ali saysApril 5, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for it.Please attach the full suggestion.
chiko saysJune 13, 2015 at 7:13 PM
Thanks for suggestions. But I need the whole suggestions.
M.A.RAIHAN saysJuly 31, 2015 at 10:46 PM
plz.I need suggestion for 2015 JSC and psc.please send me what you got.I would be honored.thank you
Addrita saysAugust 4, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I need the whole suggestion please send me in my email address
Borsha Akther Bristy (kitti) saysAugust 10, 2015 at 4:08 PM
I want JSC 2015 suggestion…. would you mind to send me to my mail ID…….
saiful islam saysAugust 21, 2015 at 9:46 PM
Google a search dile suggestion pete paren…
Deri na Kore google a search din……
Borsha Akther Bristy (kitti) saysAugust 10, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Pls….sent me to my email I’d ….
I need JSC 2015 all books suggestions…..
Aynal Haque Shishir saysAugust 24, 2015 at 4:17 PM
I need the whole suggestion please send me in
my email address
Abdul matin saysAugust 26, 2015 at 6:25 AM
Mohammad manik hossain saysAugust 31, 2015 at 4:14 PM
Mohammad manik hossain saysAugust 31, 2015 at 4:15 PM
i want to be share suggestion for j.s.c & p.e.c
ashad saysSeptember 1, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Share Your Suggestion by Send Mail US. Contact us by Facebook Page Massage
md hasan howlader saysSeptember 5, 2015 at 7:01 PM
Maruf Reza saysOctober 10, 2015 at 10:27 AM
minhaz saysSeptember 3, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Please help me .I need your help.You give JSC model test quastions all subjects.
anika saysSeptember 4, 2015 at 10:12 PM
I want jsc english 2nd paper suggestion
Md Hridoy Momen saysSeptember 9, 2015 at 9:30 AM
I need all subjects suggesstion
Thayef saysOctober 1, 2015 at 9:39 AM
Plz give math suggestion on my email id..plz plz
rony foysal saysOctober 10, 2015 at 8:48 AM
thank you for the suggestion
Plabon 88 saysOctober 31, 2015 at 9:44 PM
Good suggestion , not bad. But yes, read attentively . so question is very simple for you.